Our Promises to you
The Juno Jack's Promise
Juno Jack’s believe that a brand is not just about the products you sell, it’s about the things you stand for and it’s about the promises you make.
As Mummas ourselves, we know that life can be overwhelming at times. You’re making decisions based on instinct and sometimes you may feel a little lost. Our promises are designed to help with one of the many aspects of motherhood – how to make your breastfeeding journey that little easier.
#1. We promise to put you, our Mummas, first by always listening to what you need
As a mum, your needs are often last on the list. At Juno Jacks we promise to put you first, by listening to what you need and helping you in any way that we can.
We will always ask for your opinion on the breastfeeding friendly clothing we create, from colours and materials through to styles. We will also give you the opportunity to tell us what you think, not just about the clothes, but the ways in which we can help you on your breastfeeding journeys. This might be feedback on our customer service, suggestions on blog topics, or perhaps even locations for breastfeeding events… we’ll always do our best to make your boobin’ dreams come true!
Because, Mumma, you’ll always be our No. 1!
#2. We promise to support you and be here when you need a little confidence boost
Every Mumma deserves to feel confident about themselves, but it’s easier said than done. Whether it’s confidence in the way that we look, or the confidence to feed in public, we promise to help you through the good and the bad days.
On the days we look in the mirror and don’t like what we see, or when we feel self-conscious feeding out and about, we try to remember the ‘Three Bs’:
• BODY – Our bodies are badass! After all, we created, grew and delivered the perfect human(s).
• BOOBIES – Our boobies are magical! We can make milk that not only provides our babies with all the nutrients they need, but also comfort when they are feeling lost in this big new world.
• BABIES – Our babies are miracles! These little humans are far more important than anyone that may judge our appearance (including ourselves!) or those that make us feel uncomfortable when feeding our babies.
We’re here to remind you that you are incredible, Mumma!
#3. We promise to provide a non-judgemental safe space for you to share your journeys
Having a baby can often feel quite isolating, especially if you chose to breastfeed, you spend the first few weeks glued to your sofa with a dazed and confused tiny human trying to understand why he or she is no longer, warm, safe, and constantly nourished in your tummy… there are highs and lows, and for most of us plenty of challenges as you both learn to be in this new world.
We promise to provide you with a non-judgemental safe space to share your journeys, to hear about others’ journeys, to know you’re not alone…
After all, individually we are strong, but together…we are stronger
#4. We promise to do all that we can to make your breastfeeding journey that little easier
As a breastfeeding mum there can be a lot to contend with… and a lot to learn! From tongue ties to painful nipples, mastitis to feeling self-conscious when feeding – or all of the above – we know that breastfeeding can feel like a struggle at times!
Here at Juno Jack’s, we promise to help wherever we can. Whilst we can’t send you more sleep in the post or turn up to rub your feet on demand (now, that’s a business we’d invest in!), we will always provide you with discreet breastfeeding friendly clothing that helps you feel more like yourself… even better, a tougher, braver, more resilient version of your pre-baby self!
#5. We promise to make ethical and sustainable choices that will better our children's futures
This final promise isn’t just to you. It’s to the fashion industry, our future selves and to the children of the future.
• We will always endeavour to minimise our environmental footprint by using recyclable and recycled materials where we can.
• We will avoid the trend of ‘fast fashion’ by providing quality clothes that last, made from sustainable materials wherever possible.
• We promise to always look out for anyone working within our organisation, from our staff in the UK to those working in the factories across the globe by demanding ethical working conditions for all.
Together we can help to protect our children’s futures.